Saturday, June 5, 2010

Father's day is in just two weeks!

Have you got the perfect gift for your loved ones yet ?

Sadly, my Dad passed away two years ago so Father's Day isn't the happiest day of the year for me. I know he would have wanted me to be happy, and I try every day even though it isn't always easy.

Over the next few days I will be posting a few of my Father's Day gift ideas, and I welcome any of your ideas in this post too! Some of the things I will be posting are things I think my Dad would have liked, and some are things I think my husband would like....and some are things that I like, but could still make great gifts!

My up-coming giveaways will be ending on Father's Day, June 20th !

If you are a company and would like me to feature your product, send me an email at misfitmomma at gmail dot com

0 comments: