Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Canadians ~ Last Chance to order Discovery Toys in time for Christmas!


I'm very excited to have found a local Discovery Toys consultant! (Local Winnipeg at least) I remember when I was younger my Mom hosted a few Discovery Toys parties at her house, but as an adult with my own children I have never been to one! I'm hoping that is something that I can change in the future but for now I wanted to let you guys know that orders needed by Christmas should be in by December 9th - thats tomorrow!

Discovery Toys have a lifetime guarantee. They are committed to bringing fun, safe & developmentally appropriate toys to children & adults of all abilities, and as such, many of their toys are designed to target the most commonly shared learning difficulties for individuals with special needs & autism. Every toy in their catalogue has an Autism Symbol and Learning Style that corresponds with the specific learning each toy supports (ie Auditory, Kinesthetic, Visual).

My oldest son would enjoy this book:
The Jumbo Book of Space
My other son would love this marble set, my brother had one of these when I was younger... although it might be hard to keep away from my toddler:

Marbleworks Starter Set

Like I said, Gabrielle lives in Winnipeg however you can order online directly through her to anywhere in Canada. If you have any questions or want to book a party, she can be reached at (204)487-0855 or by email, discoverytoys.gabrielle@mts.net. Shipping will be 12% of your order before taxes and toys arrive within 7-10 business days via UPS ground. Order now before it's too late!

My girls would be able to have fun and make good use out of these!

Playtown School, Pet Hospital, & Restaurant
Sounds Like Phonics Letter Fun Lotto

If you have ordered from Discovery Toys in the past I'd love to know what you got and how you liked it!

0 comments: