Thursday, October 14, 2010

{Halloween Birthday Bash} Zibits Mini R/C Robots



When it comes to gadgets and toys, my boys go crazy. I first heard of Zibits a few months ago, and when my boys saw them they went on and on about how badly they wanted thier own mini robot. I actually did get one back then and was planning to put it away for the Holiday's but since I was given the chance to review one, I decided to pull it out so that they could each have one to try out.

Zibits are tiny (two inches tall!) remote controlled robots. They can move in different directions, and can even spin around to make 360 turns. There are 12 different Zibits to collect in the first series, each with a unique name and story. Their eyes light up and they make cute robot sounds too! The remote takes two AAA batteries (not included) and the robot itself takes 3 button batteries (included).

I received Tank for this review, and also have Dex. It is interesting to see that they changed the packaging to include each robots name and to detail the story & character of the specific robot that is in the package. I got Dex in May and his packaging did not include any of this information.

My kids love playing with these little guys, and I do to. They are even fun for scaring the cats! Priced under $10 and available at Toys R Us these would be perfect as a stocking stuffer or even as part of a birthday or anyday gift for the gadget lover in your life.


Connect ~ You can follow Scenario on Twitter

7 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I'm following you back! www.ohsosavvymom.com

LJD said...

ohmygosh! I need these for Bogey! He'd die to have a couple! Thanks for the review, I'm adding them to our amazon wishlist!

Dawn Lopez said...

Those look great! Thanks for sharing the info! Will keep my eyes open for these =}

Anonymous said...

Ok now I know what to get my nephew for Christmas.

Katie said...

This is definitely something my son would LOVE!

Anonymous said...

All the little boys in my extended family love these things!

Unknown said...

I have a nephew who would love these