Friday, October 1, 2010

Wishlist item: PlayStation®MOVE


This post brought to you by PlayStation(R) Move. All opinions are 100% mine.



I've mentioned before that we are a family of gamers, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that we have a PlayStation®3 in our house, when we don't even have a vacuum. I desperately want a vacuum, but when spending is limited, priorities right? Ok, so our priorities might be a little astray but I couldn't help but jump up and scream GIMMIE! when I saw the new PlayStation(R)MOVE.

Every time I go online with the PS3 the adorable little critter from EyePet stares back at me, taunting me to let him into my home. Where is my gift bearing genie when I need it? I think I can say with confidence that even my boys, whose game of choice at the moment is Modern Warfare, would have fun with this one. If not, the PlayStation®MOVE even works with a few games that we already have, like Resident Evil Gold.
Instead of family game night meaning that we sit around the table arguing over board game, we could gather in the living room and fight over who gets to hold the PlayStation® MOVE motion controller instead. Yes, true story. Family game night usually isn't full of the happiness and laughter that you would expect. With 3 kids, there is at least one of them complaining that they don't like the chosen game but at least we are doing something together, right?

I think the game that I want to try the most after EyePet is The Sly Collection. I have never played it before, but it looks like just the kind of game that I like! And my next choice? Little Big Planet 2! I am actually working my way through that one right now on my PSP, when my daughter isn't playing it that is.

So little genie, are you reading my plea? My birthday is coming up and the PlayStation®MOVE is right near the top of my wish list right now, second only to a vacuum because I'm sure my Mom is getting sick of me borrowing hers! You can bring motion gaming exclusively to your existing PlayStation®3 for only $99 with the MOVE bundle package, I suppose maybe the vacuum can wait... or maybe a genie will leave a gift at the door for me!



Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments: