Monday, September 27, 2010

September 29th Secretariat Winners


There were two winners for September 29th since as luck had it both numbers drawn had asked for two tickets. If the second winner had asked for 4, I had planned to do another draw to determine which it would be but I didn't have to do that.

Winner #1


Anonymous said...
I would be very excited for two tickets to any show!

j13kaw@gmail.com
Winner #2


Anonymous entry via email (go****@live.com)

If you have 2 tickets available I would like to take My daughter, she moving back Vncouver on Thursday. Be nice to take her.
Thanks
Gordon

Anyone who did not win, is now entered for the same showing on October 6th, which I will be drawing winners for on October 4th. As of writing this post both winners have been emailed, and I am awaiting replies. If they do not reply within 24 hours I will draw new winners.

0 comments: