Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cool for School!

The kids love the summer, and of course the parents do too! I'm sure we can all agree that some part of us is counting down the days until the kids go back to school though! Well, the time to start counting down is coming close...to be honest, I love sending the kids off to school so I can have a few hours of quiet time but if it could just be summer all the time I'd be happy with that too! I'm really not a morning person and it takes quite a bit of adjusting for me to wake up on time to get them off to school after sleeping in all summer. Regardless, they have to go - but most of them don't look forward to it like we would like them to. Sometimes it can be hard to convince them to even go! Hopefully I will be able to introduce you to a few new things that your kids will enjoy and think they are "Cool for School" with my upcoming reviews!

I didn't have a lot of new reviews up for July, but I will be making up for it in August/September! I have lined up some great back to school reviews and giveaways, and I have teamed up with a wonderful group of bloggers who will each have their own lineup of reviews in the Cool for School event! My kids don't go back to school until September, so I had planned most of my reviews to be closer to the end of August though I may start posting the first of them in the next week or so. I am still working on my list of sponsors, but for now check out the rest of the participating bloggers! Many of these blogger's events are running from August 1st-31st!

0 comments: