Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Did I lose all my cloth wipes?

I always kept them in their own bag, so that when laundry day came I could choose to put them in with the diapers or with the regular whites - depending on which load had the space. Somehow the entire bag went missing! I found a few that were tossed in the basket, but those few aren't even enough to last a day! I have lost many many socks in the laundry, but an entire bag?

The only thing that I can think of what might have happened is that I put it down on the grass while either getting into or out of the van, and forgot it there. I sometimes carry my laundry in a garbage bag, so the idea that it may have been mistaken for garbage crossed my mind but the wipes are the only thing missing. Well, one other thing is missing that I am not very happy about - remember the Tushie Hugger I got from Agoo? She only got to wear it about 4 times, and I can't find that either. Not.Very.Happy.

I use cloth wipes everyday for both the baby and as family cloth so I had alot. They weren't fancy or expensive, but it did take me a while to get to the point where I had enough. I suppose I should start trying to replace them!

4 comments:

Clueless_Mama said...

I hate when something like that happens. I feel like I am losing my mind. I hope you find them.

Unknown said...

I have given up hope finding them. They have been lost for a couple weeks now :(

Mommy of two said...

I was drying my cloth diapers out on a drying rack once, when we lived in town, and Since we were cleaning out the garage, I had them in the front on our driveway, well we ended up playing in the backyard, and a few hours later I went to get my cloth diapers, and they were gone. I assumed my bf had brought them in, but he said no. I just completely forgot that they were out there, and someone swiped them. It's so frustrating, so I feel your pain!

Babes Mami said...

Oh no!!! Hopefully they magically turn up! Probably after you've replaced them.