Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So this is blogging

Well , here goes. This is my first blog posting ever!

Lets start with a little about me. My name is Missy and I am 27 years old. I have 4 kids.. 2 boys and 2 girls! Believe it or not I do still want to have more children. Whether if I will or not I can't say. I'm not making any official plans for a baby, but I wouldn't be upset about a surprise either.

I have a dog, Muffy. She is a 10 year old Pekingese. I also have 3 cats, all tortoise shell's! I would love to get a large breed dog and some birds someday. My dream house would be in the country, with the space for many animals and gardens.

I am all about finding the best deals and love buying used items. If not for the generosity of my family, friends, and sometimes strangers and luck I wouldn't be able to have everything that I do now. So today I'd like to add a big THANK-YOU to everyone that has ever helped me over the years!

I plan to use this space to post reviews on products I buy, share freebies and giveaway's I have found around the net, and just plain old blog about whatever might be on my mind for the day.

Some of my interests include

  • Cloth Diapers
  • Wool and Knit Diaper Covers
  • Knitting
  • Handmade clothing, toys, and natural products
  • Baby Wearing
  • Garden Junk / UpCycling
  • Various crafts and projects
  • Tarot Cards
  • Pets
  • Movies, lots of movies
  • Video Games
  • Collectible dolls, doll houses
  • I'm sure the list could go on and on!



If you found my new blog, and made it through my rambling please let me know how I did!

0 comments: