Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Do you like ACDC?

I do! ACDC played here last summer, I didn't get to go but I could hear the music perfectly from my back yard! I stayed outside and enjoyed every bit of it. I had a friend who was at the concert and texting me photos, but wish I could have been there. Maybe another time!

I won a $25 giftcard to Baby Wit from Fun and Funky Mommy, and when I went shopping and saw this dress in the summer sale section I had to have it! So cute and a perfect fit on my little girl, and even though it has long sleeves it is nice for summer because the material is very light.


If you like to dress your kids a little different check out Baby Wit! I know I'll be back to shop again, and soon I will be posting a review of a shirt! I am waiting for a shirt with the Drool Kitty design to come in the mail, and I think I will get the Metallica Crayon shirt next! I would buy several more if I could!

If you decide to shop ~ use the code MISSY and you will get 15% off regular priced items until July 31st!

2 comments:

Joann said...

Yep I listen to AC/DC also, classic! Your daughter is cute as could be!!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Mommy of two said...

ahhhH! I LOVE THIS SITE. I've been looking everywhere for a nirvana shirt for my 2 1/2 year old!